Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

Kisses from Daddy

Guess who turned 32?  That's right, my awesome hubby.  We somehow managed to celebrate it between illnesses - gotta love January.  Cedar allergies, colds, and...wait for it...walking pneumonia.  I pray we're on the mend.  It's been awhile since I've done an all-nighter and let's just say I'm out of practice.

So, needless to say, I didn't get to do my annual Hubby post yet.  I mean, I've mostly said it all, but let me gush a bit more about my man since it is (or was) his special day.  

So here are some of my top reasons I love him:

1. He cooks a mean steak.
2. The first few weeks after Hayden's birth, he changed almost ALL of his diapers.
3. He's way neater than I am.  I will never be one of those wives who complain about their husband's messiness - quite the opposite actually!
4. Somehow, and I'm not quite sure how the heck he pulls this off, he always seems to be right....about everything.
5. He saved me from myself when I met him over 12 years ago. 
6. He "gets" my humor
7. He is my best friend and knows me better than I even know myself.
8. He's an amazing father and I've never loved him as much as when I see him with our boys.
9. I can be myself around him and never have to apologize for it.
10. He's hot. ;)

Happy Birthday Baby!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

yay -- happy birthday to Mark! I didn't realize that he and I are the same age...or will be in 2 months.

And PS -- I love it when ladies talk about how much they love their man...it's so sweet! :)