Sunday, November 29, 2009

Will It Be A Normal Week?

As of right now, no one is sick or in the hospital, there are no more unexpected phones calls of untimely deaths, and this week has a shot of being normal.

I crave normal.

I'm tired of eating out and serving convenience food. I'm happy to have time this evening to make my menu plan for the week and head out to the store to fill our house with healthy food.

I'm hopeful that Monday will bring my normal routine of laundry and cleanup after a long weekend.

I'm longing to spend Tuesday evening spilling my innermost struggles with a friend over coffee.

I'm excited to enjoy the comfort of my Wednesday night community group.

I will enjoy the relaxing Thursday evening with my hubby after the kids are in bed.

I'm wishing to spend a fun Friday with my kids doing something out of the ordinary and special.

So I'm wishing and hoping to have just a normal week - no excitement, no troubles, just a simple, ordinary week at home.

What about you?

1 comment:

Ebit said...

I hear you... good luck! I think we are almost all well again - yay!!!