Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Only Thing I Can Do

One of the hardest times a wife endures is when she is unable to help her husband.

I can't help him interview, answer questions, prepare or do anything really.

I can't make them give us the offer - although they'd be crazy not to. My husband is probably one of the best assets an employer could ever have. Not even taking his wonderful skills into account, he's extremely loyal and lifts up his entire team wherever he works. And that's a fact - not my own biased opinion.

But I can't show them that or tell them that.

I'm helpless on the sidelines.

All I can do is love my husband.

And tonight, that means ironing his shirt for his interview tomorrow.

So, I put every last ounce of effort into removing each wrinkle.

It's the least and the most I can do.

Because I love him.

IMG_2601

1 comment:

Ebit said...

Praying that it went well. The shirt looks perfect :)