Thursday, August 9, 2007

Not Meant to Be

Well, although nothing is official, it looks like I will not be taking the job after all. The fisrt person I talked with yesterday really had me interested and seemed like they would be willing to work with me on my desire to work from home. But today I talked to a second person and got the complete opposite impression. Once again I remembered all the reasons I had for quitting in the first place (besides having a baby). So I politely sent an email informing him that the terms we discussed today wouldn't work for me and thank you, but no thanks. It was kind of like quitting all over again, except this time it wasn't because I was having a baby, but because I truly didn't want to work there under those conditions.

Crazy how you can swing from one end of the spectrum to the other in just 24 hours. But that's my life.

No comments: