Friday, March 20, 2009

New Math

Recent Craigslist ads:

Selling all 4 paintings for $100 or $20 each.

$25 Baby Gap gift card, yours for $27.

Books $5 each, or all 3 from $20



I guess this is special "craigslist" math that I'm not familiar with.

I've been saved from trolling craigslist for playscapes like a psycho stalker. My friends saw my blog and gave us 2 for free!!!!! Hayden is in Little Tykes heaven. :D

Of course, my addiction still has me looking for a kids basketball goal. HA! It never ends.

Sorry if posting has been slim. Kiddos have had colds this week and not in the greatest moods. I have also got a bit of it, although it's not too bad. Somehow I just haven't gotten a chance to sit down and type.

I found a new method of cleaning that has really been working for me and I've been keeping it up all week. Of course this cuts in on my blogging time, haha. But I supposed a clean house comes before a busy blog.

The kitchen now has a microwave!! No counter tops. Every time he comes he finds something other than counter tops to do...supposedly he's coming again on Tuesday...with counter tops...I've heard this before.

My mind is dead from a long, long week. Mark working long days + crazy sick kiddos = brain fried mommy. I think my post ends here. Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that sounds like excellent math to me. I've been doing it wrong for years it seems!