Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 Book List


I know it's a little late - now that we're in February, but I do have a book list this year, so I thought I'd share it. Mine is not as long as some I've seen. And frankly, I don't know how you'd have the time (as a mom at least) to get through 30 or 40 books in a year, but maybe I'm just slow. So here's Mel's Small Booklist:

1. Daughters of Sarah - I read this in January. I love, love, LOVE this book. In fact, I'm going to blog about it soon, it was that life changing.

2. Hunger for God - My current read. I'm hoping to do a book each month, so this is my February book.

3. Calm my Anxious Heart - I've actually already read this one, but it's such a needed reminder that I read it once a year.

4. Believing God - The ladies bible study I stepped out of this year is currently doing a study from this book, I'd like to do it on my own this spring as well.

5. Captivating - I got this one a few years back in MP3s, so technically there's no "reading" involved, but whatever.


And that's it folks! I'm keeping my "planned" reading list small so I have plenty of time for those "new" gems I may find throughout the year.

What about you? Do you have a book list? If so, what's on it?

No comments: