Monday, April 16, 2012

Disco Inferno!



This weekend was a whirlwind.  Saturday was packed with lots of fun.  I headed out to the Strawberry Festival with a group of friends that day, and Saturday night was the annual Spring Bling Thing and this year's theme was Disco!  We survived another night of fun (mostly, I think I left a toe down on 5th street - those shoes were killer!).  I'm proud to say that I walked fairly well in my heels until the later part of the night.  We fell into bed about 2:30am, then I got up early for the kids and church at 6:30 - ouch!  However, one green smoothie and I was set for a morning of church despite the limited sleep.  It's amazing how much better you feel when you're eating more nutritious foods.


Corbin's plant is still a pile of dirt.  I've named him Steve and am crossing my fingers that he will appear soon.  Maybe a little classical music might coax him out?  I'm getting desperate, we only have four more days.  I may have slightly overwatered him yesterday...but I gave him some drainage holes and I think we're good...who knows maybe Corbin's cup will grow mold instead - that's still a lifeform!!!


Okay, time to go eat some of my delicious strawberries I brought back from the festival.



No comments: