Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Simple Pleasures

Spotify!  For a music lover like me...this is heaven - I'm really enjoying having access to all the music I want.  I don't know why I waited so long to subscribe to this.  I've been discovering new songs left and right and my productivity level has probably dropped off since this discovery. 

Rolled Dates!  After going gluten-free last month, I'm enjoying finding new foods.  My latest find are rolled dates (dates covered in coconut).  Yum.

Jasmine!  Stepping out my door each morning and smelling this beautiful flower is wonderful.

African Autum Tea!  B&N Starbucks had some new teas out and this one is delicious.  A mix of cranberries and oranges. 

Allergy medicine!  Where would I be without it?

iPad and Android phone!  Hayden would not survive the waiting room each week without these.

Writing on my blog again!  I'm glad to have a little place in the world to write and share.  I've missed writing on my blog.

No comments: