Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beans Remix

So, after the obvious fun had with the dried beans, today we tried rice! I thought maybe Hayden might enjoy "practicing" with his spoon by moving spoonfuls of rice from one bowl to another.

And while Hayden humored me for a minute in this little activity, he soon found more interesting things to do with the rice - namely throwing it up in the air - wedding style!

He was laughing so hard and uncontrollably, I didn't have the heart to stop him. He's had such a rough time this past month, I figured he needed a good laugh!





As you can see he's having a great time!

Other new Hayden developments:

Mom: A cow says..
Hayden: Moo

Mom: A sheep says...
Hayden: Baa

Mom: A kitty cat says...
Hayden: Meeeeow

3 comments:

Michelle said...

HA HA HA!!! Hayden can make beans and rice. We'll bring the garlic pool soup! Can you imagine the mess (I mean FUN) that they could have together!

Anonymous said...

I love the laughing photo!! And...I noticed his haircut on Sunday...he looks more like a big boy with his hair short. :)

AndreAnna said...

That last pic is so cute!

See, I told you, messes can be cleaned up! I'm glad he's having fun.