Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kisses

Yes, my blog hasn't gotten much love this week.
We've been, um, busy.
I know, excuses, excuses.
I also was running low on blog inspiration.
Hormones?
But today, I was reminded that there might actually be interesting things in my life.
So I promise to blog them tomorrow.
Right now it's almost 1am.
Although, you won't get to read this until 10am.
Did you know I schedule my posts?
Well, you do now.
So enjoy your Thursday!
If the weather is even half as good as it was Wednesday, we're in for a real treat.
Did you get to go outside?
Cause it rocked.
We went to the park.
It was fun.
And then I realized I had a lot of sand stuck to my butt from sitting with the boys.
Of course, I didn't notice this until after I'd walked all over the park.
Oh well.
Doesn't even compare to the day I walked around church with a gummy bear stuck to my butt.
And no one noticed...or at least said anything to me.
Seriously guys?
Friends don't let friends walk around with gummy bears stuck to their butts!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ha ha ha ha!! I would have told you...if I had seen it. ;)