Monday, July 30, 2007

I Won't Apologize

You're all that I have and you're all that I need
Each and every day I pray to get to know you please
Wanna be close to you, yes I'm so hungry
You're like water for my soul when it gets thirsty
Without you there's no me
You're the air that I breathe

I refuse to apologize for who I am. I won't deny what I love. I won't hide who I live for.

This is who I AM. If there's anything you like about me, if there's one good thing I've ever done, know it all comes from Him, not me. The things that come from me are only self-serving. The things I've done I'm ashamed of. The thoughts in my head were all dark. The selfish part of me wants to tell you to go #$%^ yourself. The bitchy part of me wants to tell you off and dump you out of my life when times get rough. The immature me craves happiness and pleasure. And though these are me, they are not me. This is not who I am anymore.

This won't make sense to anyone. But it makes sense to me. Just something I had to lay out there. One of those days where a hole is ripped into your chest and your left standing there trying to hide your insecurities.

But I'm not hiding anymore.

2 comments:

Metalchick said...

I happen to love who you are. You're far braver soul than I am. Fearless and passionate. It's a good thing.

Anonymous said...

What stemmed this blog?