Thursday, July 12, 2007
Recycle Your Life
Melissa's Thursday Challenge:
Recycle your life!
So what does that mean? I have recently decided to set down my materialistic consumer ways, for a new way - recycling. And no I'm not talking about throwing cans and newspaper in a bin.
I'm talking about rediscovering the things you once loved, and probably still do. Things collecting dust in your corner, things you though you were tired of.
I've found so many things that I'd forgotten about, but still love.
1. My old Matchbox 20 Mad Season CD. Dude, I love that CD. And suddenly its no longer old to me! I'm listening to it now.
2. A pair of capris I had marked for donation. Wearing them today!
3. A t-shirt I picked up in hawaii. Wearing it now.
4. A good book - Journey of Desire. Already read it, but damn if reading it again doesn't rock my world.
5. An awesome movie - I pulled out my old Brotherhood of the Wolf DVD. Good stuff.
6. Ice tea - finally using the ice tea bags I bought that were hanging out in the back of the pantry. Tasty!
7. Drawing pad. I miss drawing! Pulled that out last week and started back up.
Anywho, those are what i found to recycle. What about you?