How I can be so oblivious to things, or how can I think or say things that are so dumb...
I have the best friends IN THE WORLD, and to think that I could ever hurt their feelings, even a little, makes me cry! That's the last thing I would ever want to do.
And less you think you're the friend, no worries...there have been multiple instances of my obliviousness this week. So you're not alone!
I don't like being this person. I've let myself get too caught up in other folks drama, when I need to be just taking care of me and my own problems. Believe me, I've got plenty to work on.
Anyway, so let this be an ode to my girlfriends...I know I'm opening myself up to forgetting someone - and that doesn't mean I forgot you, it means my pregnancy-induced brain fog has limited my mental abilities. Just comment and say, hey what about me you jerk! And I'll add ya.
Oh and there is no "first" on the list, so don't feel special if you're at the top, or slighted if last.
- Shannon - You have been such a great friend to have had over the past year. You have a beautiful energy and love that just flows out of you and I love just hanging out with you! Watching our babies grow and talking about our triumphs (and failures) has been a huge asset in my life
- Jenny - Your humor and laughter is infectious. I can't help but feel happy when you're around. You have a wonderful attitude through all seasons of life and I have learned to just be happy from your influence. Thank you for always being there no matter what.
- Megan - You are a rock in my life. I look to you when I need advice. I look to you when I need a role model. I have never heard you say one bad thing about anyone, and I am in awe of you for that. You are always there with love and support, I can't thank you enough for that.
- Lindi - You walk with me through my struggles and my victories. You are there to listen to my many complaints without judging me. You there to help when things are rough, and there to celebrate when times are good.
- Christy - I look up to you as a mother and a friend. I love how you treat others and your attitude on motherhood. When I feel overwhelmed or down, I just think about you and your wonderful girls and suddenly I have the energy to continue. You've always made me feel welcome and I feel like a better person just to know you.
- Merae - Could you be any sweeter? When I first met you, I thought to myself, I want to know that girl! You are so generous and kind to everyone around you. I am in awe of your spirit. You are so wonderful, yet not to proud to admit your weaknesses. You're always careful not to hurt others, and I wish I could learn that skill from you.
- Shelley - You are my constant encourager. You're bright spirit and endless energy overflows! I love your attitude and love.
- Gail - You inspire me to be strong every day. Your strength is an encouragement to anyone who knows you. I get through some days just thinking of your strength.
- Tara - You are my example of faith. I love your personality, I love your love of life, I'm just happier when I'm around you. You make me appreciate life everyday.
- Ebit - You're bubbly personality makes me glow! I love your sweetness and caring. You've always made me feel cared for, even before we knew each other that well.
- Cynthia - I have gained such a respect for your strength and determination over the last year. I love our talks and am so glad you're apart of our family.
- Linda - I look at you for what it means to be a wife and parent. I love your outlook on parenthood and marriage and I couldn't have found a better CG - I do feel like family.