Friday, May 15, 2009

Home At Last

First, I have to say... I missed you!!! Yeah you. I missed having my random dribble I call a blog to write on and being able to hear back from you even if I'm totally boring that day. I also missed reading all my favorite blogs, although I did sneak in a few here and there.

Have you ever had SO much to write about that you don't know where to begin? And that each topic could easily be it's own post? And you're not really sure anyone cares anyway? Yeah, that's about where I'm at right now.

I have whole rantings on:

  • Airport Security
  • Airports in general
  • Crabby, rude passengers on airplanes
  • Antsy toddlers
  • Bored kids
  • Wiggly babies
  • Small towns
  • Satellite TV
  • Outings with kids
  • Chuck E Cheese
  • Sleeping with your kid
  • Growing/Climbing kids
  • Amazing speech developments
  • Amazing physical developments
  • Coffee
  • Full flights
  • Early mornings
  • Kentucky Derby watching (on TV of course)
  • My own homemade derby hat
Just to name a few....

ACK! Where to begin? How about you tell me what you'd like to hear? Cause I've got lots of stories!!!

2 comments:

Gail said...

I want to hear it ALL.
(Cause you know, I have sooo many hours of Roland napping that I must find a way to fill,lol)
Don't leave us hanging.
We missed you and the boys.

LeftyMama said...

So glad you're back! I'm just now catching up for the 2nd half of May posts and it does sound like y'all had quite an adventure. Hope you'll share some small town stories and sleeping away from home stuff, as I can definitely relate ;o)