Thursday, May 7, 2009

Notre Dame Campus

Back in '05 Mark and I took our "Domer" pilgrimage back to the homeland...aka Notre Dame. We hadn't been back since Mark graduated, and haven't gotten a chance to go back since.

It's so gorgeous up there and it brought back so many memories.


When I visited the campus for the first time in 1997 I saw a wedding taking place in the chapel (in the background of this pic). I saw the bride and bridesmaid rush into the side door and the ushers helping guests through the front. It was an impacting memory.


This is in the bookstore on campus. When I first came, the bookstore was just a tiny little building in the middle of campus. It grew into a huge "mega" bookstore where you could buy anything and everything ND.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

These pictures are beautiful!