It's cold outside...(ok it's only 30 degrees, but we're Texans, anything lower than 60 is cold).
Things I'd love to do with this cold day ...
1. First off, I'd still be in bed curled warmly under my covers. I loved to just stay snuggled on a cold morning when I was a kid.
2. If I could get my critters to enjoy it and stay still I'd have them hop in bed with me too! But, alas, my 2 year old could never snuggle - it requires you not to move.
3. When we finally did wander out of our warm, cozy, beds we'd start breakfast off right with some hot cocoa!!!
4. Then I'd have to throw on White Christmas! And sing a little song...
It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow
I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow
I long to clear a path and lift a spade of snow
Oh, to see a great big man entirely made of snow
Where it's snowing
All winter through
That's where I want to be
That's what I'll do
How I'm longing to ski
Through the snow-oh-oh-oh-oh
Those glist'ning houses that seem to be built of snow
Oh, to see a mountain covered with a quilt of snow
What is Christmas with no snow
No white Christmas with no snow
I'll soon be there with snow
I'll wash my hair with snow
And with a spade of snow
I'll build a man that's made of snow
I'd love to stay up with you but I recommend a little shuteye
Go to sleep
5. Then there would be a nice HOT shower. I love hot showers when it's super cold.
6. A big bread bowl full of clam chowder or broccoli cheese soup would be next. Nothing like soup on a cold day.
7. I would read a great book - probably a murder mystery in a holiday setting! Puuuurfect.
8. Make a giant pot of hot tea and a friend would unexpectedly drop by! Of course, in this scenario when I answered the door I would be fully dressed (not in my bathrobe, ah hem, and the house would be clean)
9. I would have lots of energy and bake some cookies - the kind you used REAL cookie cutters for!
10. And finally, my hubby would come home early (like at noon...) and we'd play WoW the rest of the day and night!!!! Wooot.
And that's my craziness for the day!