Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Joys of the Season: Day 1


Instead of my usual frantic anticipation of Christmas and all that goes with it, I'm going to attempt to list my thankfulness of all the joys this time of year brings us.

My joy today:

My toddler.

1. There is nothing more wonderful than watching him close his little eyes as he swings with the sun shining on his face. I can remember that same feeling when I was a kid and he brought it all back to me today.


2. I now know why toddlers don't have licenses. Hayden's priorities while driving:

1. Keep foot on pedal
2. Collect as many sticks as possible
3. Steering is optional
4. If more than 2 sticks are found, sticks win over steering any day.
5. A third stick may be placed in the steering wheel for extra storage capacity.



Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him
Psalms 127:3


What are your joys today?

No comments: