Friday, September 18, 2009

Date Afternoon

The hubby and I are going out this afternoon - yippee!! Not sure what we're doing yet, as there are no movies playing during the time we have a sitter - and that nix's our original idea. I always think back to the date night we actually considered going toilet shopping...I'm hoping it won't come to something like that. Surely we can coming up with something fun to do between the hours of 1-3:30pm. HA!

Weather is nice, so that helps.

We have gift cards for Main Event, so maybe bowling?

Either way, we'll enjoy the silence. I think that's one of the things I miss getting a little of. With a 2 year old and a 1 year old, there's not a lot of it. I also like being able to have a conversation with my hubby uninterrupted. Yesterday we were practically yelling over them trying to talk about our days.

No comments: