- Here's another great post on saying "Yes" at Conversion Diary. More food for thought here! Although I have definitely been a "no" person - I was certainly a "yes" out of fear person! Neither of those is a healthy option.
- I'm seriously considering getting Hayden one of these...his mid-lunch booty-wipe calls are getting old.
- I got my hoop last week, and I'm happy to report that I have secret, hidden hooping skills! As a 10 year old, the hula hoop was not my friend - but as a wider-hipped, mother of two...I'm rockin it! Even Mark was impressed with my ability - woot!
- I am, of course, behind on the Quilt Along - but I hope to remedy that a bit this weekend. But, hey - at least I picked out fabric!
- Spring Break is next week! Now, this generally means nothing to me - as my kids aren't in school - but my MIL is coming to visit and I'm so excited! Yes, I love my mother-in-law. :)
- I had to laugh at myself this week while I was typing up PreK activities for MissionALL (you're going, right Crossroaders?). I seriously looked up the rules for Duck, Duck, Goose just to make sure I remembered it right, HA! In case you're interested...you can find the rules here. It was more or less as I remembered it, hehe.
- I'm thinking of buying a Bubble Machine - any suggestions? Otherwise, I'll be picking one at random from Amazon.
Have a great weekend!