- Over the years I've heard a lot of recommendations to keep a Home Management Notebook. A Stranger in this Land brought that idea to me again and it is definitely something I know would be so helpful, but I've yet to do. Maybe this is something I can tackle slowly over time. Do any of you do this? I'd love to hear what you include in your notebook if you do!
- Watching this video on Permaculture really piqued my interest in this subject. I'm definitely diving in deeper and seeing if I can translate a bit of this to our suburban yard and garden.
- Hubby and I started building our raised beds last weekend for our garden this year. We had a lot of fun digging in the dirt!
- Loving this site for picking out what varieties of veggies to grow in our garden this year.
- The Zilker Kite Festival is this weekend. We've loved going each year! Anyone heading out for this? We're still undecided as it's on Sunday and that's a busy day for us. But here are some pictures from last year's adventure and 2008 (pre-Corbin, hehe)!
- Are you doing the Quilt Along? I'm excited to begin! This week was picking out fabric. I finally decided on a few simple patterns with some solids. Man it was hard to choose!!!
- I loved this guest post on Walk Slowly Live Wildly! In fact, I asked my hubby what his "two things" were and he's getting back to me on that after some deep thought. Have you ever asked this of your hubby? What were his two things?
Friday, March 4, 2011
7 Quick Takes