Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bragging Rights!!!

Okay, maybe every 9 month can do this, but this is a first for me...

Hayden had left out one of our photo albums in the living room and Corbin happened to be playing near by.

I pulled the album over to show Corbin the pictures - they were all from the first few days of Hayden's life.

Instantly, he took his little index finger and pointed out his momma's face.

Hmm...interesting. Coincidence?

Then I flipped to the next one - it was Mark holding "baby" Hayden. Corbin's little finger now points to Mark's face.

Wow. Well that's cool. Maybe he's just pointing out "people". Since there is only one person (minus the baby) in the pictures.

So then I turn the page to a photo of Mark, his Dad, grandpa, and brothers. Mark is off to the side, not exactly in the middle like in the other photos. Again, Corbin puts his little finger right on Mark's face.

Okay! That's it. My kid is a genius.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

No comments: