Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Posts to Come

So I've been thinking about my 2 1/2 week trip to KY. I think it will be a wonderful break from all things "technical". A lot of reading, relaxing, and coffee drinking are in my future (my parents are big time coffee drinkers).

Plenty of one on one time with the kiddos. Lots of movie renting to be had.

And little or no blog reading, email reading, or just plain blogging.

But thanks to the wonder of schedule posting, I'll leave you with some fun posts to keep you company while I'm away.

Think of my today as I board my 6:45am flight and travel to Nashville with the two kiddos. I hope they are sleepy enough to be "chill" during the flight. I bought lots of toys and some snacks to get us through.

2 comments:

Gail said...

You think of everything!
You are so generous :)
Have fun

Amanda said...

Have a great trip!!