Friday, February 4, 2011

Obligatory Snow Post

And here is my obligatory snow post!  

IMG_3550

Since it snows typically once (if at all) a year in Austin - we all get very excited about it.

IMG_3544

Hayden told me that since it had snowed that Santa would be here soon...hehe.

IMG_3536

Of course we had a good old fashioned snow "fluff" fight - making balls was a bit of a stretch with this sprinkling of snow.

IMG_3531

And being official "Texans" we braved the snow with rain boots, haha.  Poor Corbin had socks for mittens and cowboy boots (I could only find one of his rain boots)

IMG_3522

I couldn't resist adding a little love to the experience.

IMG_3518

And Mark made a Texas-sized snowman:

IMG_3516

Hayden, of course, thought he was in a winter wonderland.  One day we'll have to show him some real snow.

IMG_3508

All my boys had fun this morning!

IMG_3507

Except for Corbin - He spent the whole time mad that he had socks on his hands - The Indignity!




IMG_3502

And after our 15 minutes of "snow" play...

IMG_3494

We all ran back into the house to thaw out!

IMG_3493

Of course, now the snow is melting and Hayden is watching it slowly drip away in horror!  Every five minutes I hear him "Momma!!! The snow is melting."

But it was fun while it lasted.

Now I must go pack for GIRLFRIENDS 2011!!!!

No comments: