Monday, June 4, 2007

Life's Little Chocolates


So what differentiates a good day from a bad day? Is it when the doctors says, "Everything looks good"? And is there some alternate me that heard the opposite? How does God decide when you'll get good news and bad news? I don't know these things. But I do know that today was a good day.

It's amazing what you'll call a good day. It's all relative I guess. Today, I've had a headache all day. Waited 3 hours for lunch. Dealt with a fussy baby. Didn't get to finish my lunch. Both cars were damaged by hail. Hayden has yet to take a good nap.

But, Mark's MRI came back with no new lesions. And that, my friends, is a good day.

Anywho...I've decided not to drive myself crazy by stepping on the scale everyday. A new idea for me who is addicted to those little spinning numbers.

P.S. I miss Dr. Pepper.

No comments: