Tuesday, November 4, 2008
1. I got my teeth cleaned and a cracked tooth fixed today. He also buzzed my tongue with his teeth grinder thingy. Ouch! Every time my tongue touches my tooth (which is about every, oh, 3 seconds) it hurts.
2. Corbin and I "hung out" this afternoon. I.e. he nursed and snoozed while I relaxed on the bed. I know...so un-Babywise (gasp!). But chillin with my bubba is my favorite thing in the world. So nurse-a-thons are allowed!
3. Corbin's diaper leaked all over my skirt tonight at Community Group. Uh huh.
4. While at the dentist I got to watch "The Mummy Returns" with those cool movie goggles! It was pretty cool, except when I noticed some weird guy on scaffolding right outside the window watching me. Then he started to "work" making drilling and banging noises. "Hello?! I'm trying to watch a movie here." Sheesh.
5. Mark proved yet again to be my hero by watching both kids this morning while I went to the dentist. Isn't he the best?
6. After the tongue grazing disaster I treated the munchkin and I to Jack in the Box. Curly Fries + injured tongue = death.
7. Mark rocked my world by switching cars with me on the way home from Community Group. He got the cranky screaming kiddos, I got 20 minutes of Muse. Ah.
8. Mark must be racking up brownie points, cause after that the poor man went grocery shopping for us. In fact, he's still shopping as I type this.
9. I still have my nightly/morning sore throat. :(
10. Obama wins the race for president. No matter what your political views, you have to admit it rocks to finally have a black man elected president. Now it's time for a woman!