Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Season of Thanksgiving

I am thankful
  • for the freedom to worship my God without persecution
  • for the peace of God that soothes me when times are difficult
  • for my gorgeous, sweet, wonderful, joyful, and loving husband Mark
  • for my two precious children that are sweetly sleeping in their beds
  • for our lovely home that I hope to raise our boys in
  • for the opportunity to stay home with my boys
  • that we can afford to have a bountiful Thanksgiving dinner
  • that my parents will travel 16 hours to visit us
  • for our amazing friends who've made all the difference in our lives
  • that my husband provides for our family every month
  • that today, we are all together and able to enjoy this moment
What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for...

~You and your awesomely awesome family.
~My family.
~My BF and the recent support of some goals of mine (my job, my MBA)
~My health.
~My income, my vehicle that gets me from point A to point B every time with no trouble, my beautiful home, and the clothing on my back.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to be thankful for Uncle Mikey and his accordion!