Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Rewind

Okay I've started to write this post 3 times now. Just writing it is boring me...I can't imagine anyone cares about the boring details of my holiday. Let's just say my parents came for Thanksgiving, my Mom can be difficult sometimes, babies should really sleep in their own room, Hayden doesn't like taking pictures, I'm sick of someone telling me what my baby needs, and I'm tired.

All I want to do now is play WoW (World of Warcraft for you normal folks), and pig out on leftovers. (I can do that now that our family portraits are done - we did them today and it was hell).

P.S. Our family portraits came out awesome and I spent way too much money on them - but it was worth it.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

What your baby needs is his wonderful mommy who takes awesome care of him. Really, you're terrific! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

LeftyMama said...

Good for you for making it through what was surely a grueling visit from WMRWKIA (Well Meaning Relative Who Knows It All). You have earned your veg out time, so ENJOY!

My new obsession for vegging out is Wurdle (a sort of Boggle-style word-find game for iPhone). I'm pretty sure I've got a 60 minute session coming up as soon as Samson hits the crib, T-minus 46 minutes....

Anonymous said...

I expect to see these photos soon!