Monday, September 8, 2008

Back on Track

So after a two week weight loss hiatus I have FINALLY lost another pound. Wohoo. So that makes 13 now since I started the diet. Admittedly, I haven't been trying as hard in those weeks - mostly because I was too exhausted to cook myself lunch. Ugh.

But I went to the store this weekend and stocked up on foods that are easier to prepare and so I should be good!

I will conquer the scale!!!!! Oh and be healthy and all that too - isn't that the thing to say now days. I don't want to be skinny, I want to be healthy. Well I'll admit something to you - I DO want to be skinny and I am preoccupied with those little spinning numbers on my scale - and I want those numbers to go DOWN!!! And I don't think there is anything wrong with that - because one of the reasons I want to be skinny is because I feel so much better when I weigh less. Health is a natural side effect of not being overweight - both physical AND mental health.

So here's to another pound and staying away from all those yummy sweets at the party yesterday! Go me.

No comments: