- Socks and shoes will dry, if Hayden wants to stick his feet in the water - well, I guess I can get over it.
- Toddlers WILL have bad moments, hours, mornings, days...but they have good ones too. This doesn't mean I'm a horrible mother.
- Sometimes french fries for dinner is OK.
- We will be exhausted after a day of chasing a toddler and holding a baby - and that's OK.
- If I want a 44 ounce diet coke after afore mentioned exhausting day, driving through Sonic on the way home is OK.
- Although we can barely manage two right now - I still want to have more babies, and even though that is NUTS, it's OK.
- Daddy can't always comfort the baby, sometimes he just needs his mommy, or his mommy's boobs, and that too is OK cause that makes me special.
- Husband and kiddos WILL get sick, and that's OK cause I can deal with it one day at a time.
- I will never be a millionaire or even live in my dream house, but that's OK cause I have more than I ever wanted or needed right here where I am.
- Sometimes I forget to be thankful for the wonderful family I have, and that's OK because then I remember...and everyone gets hugs.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Since having children (especially now with 2 kids!) I have learned to let a few things go: