Friday, September 12, 2008

Germs!!!

Ugh! It has finally happened. Both my boys have colds. I knew it was coming, but I had hoped it would hold off for a few more months. Fortunately, they are doing pretty well regardless of their sniffles. Now if I can just stay healthy!!!

Last night we when to a Halloween Express store to look for a monkey costume to complement Corbin's banana costume. We left empty handed, none of the monkey costumes looked much like a monkey. So we're going to keep looking. Last year Hayden was super cute as Tigger! I loved that costume. I saw a ton of cute toddler costumes, but now that Hubby's heart is set on the boys having matching monkey/banana costumes - that doesn't leave much.

I'm exhausted and have nothing left to blog about - so I'll hand it over to you. Are you (or kids) dressing up for Halloween? If so, do you know what your (their) costume will be?

3 comments:

AndreAnna said...

Charlotte is going to be a princess of course, and Sawyer will be a dragon.

Anonymous said...

Violet will be a turtle. I bought a cute outfit off Craigslist. It's a little boyish so we may have to glue a big bow on top so people know she's a girl turtle! I like the monkey/banana idea.

Praying for you, Bethany

LeftyMama said...

Haven't settled on anything yet for this year. Last year, we did a family theme with Samson as a crawfish and the parents as cooks wearing chef hats, aprons, and carrying big spoons. It's almost always too hot here for any of the furry and/or thick, padded costumes. We might just do the easy thing and go western this time, as Samson spends half the day in his cowboy hat already.