Friday, January 29, 2010

I Do My Best Work


I do my best work at night...with music...and lattes.

Not a lot of blogging to be done amidst the cries for help out of a rough wrestling match between brothers. Come on Corbin, just bite his toes off!! No eye gouging!!

But at night...aaaah. Easy writing.

I prefer to write 3-4 good posts in one sitting. Usually ideas I jotted down during the chaos. I write my ideas in titles, hehe. Titles are the hardest part for me, so if I have that nailed, I'm good to go.

When I'm not organized enough to do this you get posts like this, and this, and this. Yeah, those were nuts, but definitely a dive into my brain.

And while I was digging around in my posts, I found this one for all my preggo friends. Ah, those were the days.

So how about you? When are you most productive? If you have kids, how do you get any coherent thoughts out?

No comments: