- He has a new fascination with our changing pad. Whenever he sees it he pulls it out, unfolds it, lays down, and awaits a diaper change...even though we just did it...like 2 minutes ago.
- He's added new "words" to his vocabulary - "Ka-chow!" "Whoa" "Car" "Mine, mine..mine mine mine" and "Mac"
- Notice "mine" comes from Finding Nemo - a new favorite. Hehe, he doesn't know what it means yet - thank goodness. He just says it randomly
- He loves the new activity mat we bought...for Corbin.
- Initially, he was freaked out by the light up flowers on the activity mat - that was a great night. My son..is afraid...of flowers.
- He got over it.
- He likes to watch TV laying down...facing the opposite way so it's upside down...uh huh
- He's smiling
- He's cooing
- He's batting at toys on his activity mat
- He's grown out of Newborn diapers - awww
- We ran out of the upscale size 1 diapers - oh crap now I have to pull out the Luvs