Sunday, October 5, 2008

Can We Say 15!!

Last night a good friend came over to watch our crazy kiddo (or uh sit on our couch while he napped) and afterward we BBQ'd.

She being the super awesome person she is was sporting her incredible cute and thin self - which reignited my fire for losing weight.

I had almost come to a point of not really caring and was about to throw in the towel, but just seeing her inspired me to get my butt back on track.

And what do I see today? SOMEHOW I have lost another pound. That's 15 lbs people!!!! Oh yeah baby. So I went to the grocery store today, stocked up on the good healthy foods, and I'm set up for healthy eating this week.

I'll keep ya posted on the weight loss front.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Keep it up -- you really are looking great. And it gets easier to eat healthier foods once you get the habit formed. I don't crave fast food nearly as much as I used to. ;)

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Keep it up!!! You inspire me!

Anonymous said...

Who is this super thin chick you speak of!?

And remind me to whack you for that card! You made me cry. Bah!

Anonymous said...

Byyyyyyyy the way, congrats on the weight! Keep the head up and keep pressing forward!

Anonymous said...

This is great!! I am jealous though, I must admit...I need to lose the 15 or so "marriage pounds" that I gained when we got married...ugh. Your perseverance and dedication are inspiring! thanks!